|Regular, safe, effective physical activity is an essential part of maintaining the required level of fitness to ensure your body continues to serve you well throughout your life.
Exercise lifts your mood, raises your energy levels and increases your confidence, helping you to feel better about yourself.
Exercise can, but does not have to mean, working out at a gym or any other method of formal
exercise. It does not have to mean the pursuit of a perfectly sculpted, lycra clad body -
(although we can help you achieve that if it's your goal) - but it does mean helping you to become and remain
fitter, leaner and in better shape to minimise the risk of ill health.
Berkhamsted Clinic of Hypnotherapy & Holistic Practices believes in working with every part of
you - body, mind and spirit by addressing your individual
needs, lifestyle and preferences. We can assess your current health and fitness level and your future goals, offer you professional advice and if required, help you to formulate an action plan.
- Fitness testing
- Professional general health & fitness advice
- Individual Personal Training - tailored to your specific needs and requirements
- Group Exercise (max of 4 persons), in a private, supportive environment for those who do not wish to join a gym or take part in large open
- Group Exercise for the overweight/obese - an opportunity to join a
gentle, safe, very small (max of 4 persons), class which takes place in a private, supportive environment. Choice
of gentle cardio, resistance & flexibility training and/or Yoga for Slimmers
Berkhamsted Clinic of Hypnotherapy & Holistic Practices
particularly recommend our Exercise & Fitness services to clients presenting
- Weight management or eating disorders
- Sleep disturbance
- Anxiety or Stress related symptoms
- IBS & other digestive disorders
- Depression & Mood swings
- Fertility difficulties/IVF
Berkhamsted Clinic of Hypnotherapy & Holistic Practices can carry out a variety of health assessments including analysis
- height & weight
- body fat
- blood pressure
- resting heart rate
- food intolerances
- nutritional requirements
and will, if required, provide an individual fact sheet of how to improve your health & fitness.
Testing | Yoga